Saturday 15 May 2010

popping my blogging cherry

have never considered blogging b4 for few reasons
a)I had previously seen it as something people did contacted with their job/were travelling/or had an interest or knowledge such as beauty or technology
b) an not especially a good speller and at times my typing is down right woeful
however having seen few other "ordinary" people start a blog up recently Iv decided to throw my hat into the ring and give it a go too.

I guess Im someone who has embraced the whole Digitial world.. opened up a Facebook account nearly 3 years ago and actively wrote on the old network wall, then later the groups.
Recently Iv become slightly bored with FB and Twitter now is my fav way of venting thoughts and opinions. Twitter also allows for my "nosey" side of human nature to fester. I enjoy reading the variety of blogs on there on variety of topics Im not especially knowledgable or interested in previously.

I cant promise that my blogs will provide any clear insight into aught much - i see it more as a diary feature on things going on around me, things that are topical at the moment so if thats ur thing I hope u will enjoy reading it.
paula x

No comments:

Post a Comment